Contact this department: (715) 684-3311
Our social worker is available to assist out-patients, hospital, and clinic patients with a variety of issues:
- Resources and information for emergency financial needs
- Information and assistance with psycho-social problems such as depression and anxiety
- Referrals to community and county agencies as needed
- Assistance and resources for alcohol and other drug abuse issues
- Provide crisis counseling and referral to appropriate agencies
- Assistance with elder issues, housing, nursing home placement, home care, home delivered meals, etc.
- Assistance with family issues such as abuse, and neglect.
- Assistance with emergency needs for food shelter, or medications.